[swift-evolution] repeat loop enhancement

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Tue Dec 8 18:21:38 CST 2015

I've also thought of this idea before, but how often in code do you actually repeat something a given number of times? There are only a few use cases I can think of:

- retries before giving up on something
- emitting padding when doing formatted output of some kind
- reading formatted data when you have a given number of rows/records to read

If it's that rare, I'm not sure it's worth dedicating syntax to.
Jordan