[swift-evolution-announce] SE-0151: Package Manager Swift Language Compatibility Version
anders at apple.com
Tue Feb 7 15:51:53 CST 2017
Hello Swift community,
The review of SE-0151 “Package Manager Swift Language Compatibility Version" begins now and runs through February 13, 2017. The proposal is available here:
Reviews are an important part of the Swift evolution process. All reviews should be sent to the swift-build-dev and swift-evolution mailing lists at:
or, if you would like to keep your feedback private, directly to the review manager. When replying, please try to keep the proposal link at the top of the message:
> Proposal link:
> Reply text
>> Other replies
What goes into a review?
The goal of the review process is to improve the proposal under review through constructive criticism and, eventually, determine the direction of Swift. When writing your review, here are some questions you might want to answer:
* What is your evaluation of the proposal?
* Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change to Swift?
* Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Swift?
* If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature, how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
* How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick reading, or an in-depth study?
More information about the Swift evolution process is available at
More information about the swift-evolution-announce