[swift-dev] Highlighting other platforms for Swift?

Brian Gesiak modocache at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 21:31:26 CST 2017

For what it's worth, the build instructions for Android, as well as several
build and test scripts, exist within the apple/swift repository. For
example: https://github.com/apple/swift/blob/master/docs/Android.md

I'm very much looking forward to the rollout of externally hosted CI bots!
Last I tried, the majority of Swift's tests passed on Android, but not all
of them. A CI bot would help get that number to 100%, and to identify which
tests are unsupported. Not to mention the fact that a CI bot is a really
great form of documentation -- a repeating build is just about the most
formal set of build instructions you can get!

- Brian Gesiak