[swift-dev] Failure: Swift master branch build failing on x86 (Ubuntu 16.04).

Atul Sowani sowani at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 08:33:21 CDT 2017

Thanks Alex! I used the clean/reset command and then tried rebuilding it,
but got the very same error. I am using master branch, latest
(top-of-the-tree) version:

git clone https://github.com/apple/swift.git
./swift/utils/update-checkout --clone
cd swift
utils/build-script -c -m -R --verbose-build

Hope this is correct.

Thanks,
Atul.