[swift-dev] Call for help: Linux (and others) build configurations, including static libraries, with ICU.

Michael Ilseman milseman at apple.com
Thu May 25 19:41:20 CDT 2017

That would be awesome! Do you use the static stdlib configuration?

I had to make assumptions about the type of pthread_key_t. If the type is wrong, there’s a nice static_assert with a message telling how to fix it. This came up yesterday for Android builds, and fixes are pretty straight forward: https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/9930/files