[swift-dev] How to create my first pull request

Max Moiseev moiseev at apple.com
Mon Mar 27 18:19:48 CDT 2017

This tutorial looks very detailed and should answer most of your questions: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-create-a-pull-request-on-github <https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-create-a-pull-request-on-github>

If you’re not very comfortable with, or don’t want to use command line, there are standalone GUI applications that support working with github as well as IDE and editor integrations that might help.

Max