[swift-dev] Local unit test failures

Michael Gottesman mgottesman at apple.com
Sun Mar 12 12:52:57 CDT 2017

There is some breakage right now on the debug assert build. I think that is what you are hitting.

You can see this here:

https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift_tools-RA_stdlib-DA_test-simulator <https://ci.swift.org/job/oss-swift_tools-RA_stdlib-DA_test-simulator>

If it is the same test failures as you are seeing, I would assume that is the issue.

Michael