[swift-dev] String Processing in Swift

Jacob Bandes-Storch jtbandes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 13:59:03 CST 2016

Moving to swift-users. (swift-dev to BCC; swift-dev is for compiler
development.)

It's also important to know about the methods available on NSString, which
are exposed on the String type when you import Foundation:
https://developer.apple.com/reference/foundation/nsstring

You might also be interested in NSLinguisticTagger:
http://nshipster.com/nslinguistictagger/