[swift-dev] String Processing in Swift

Muhammad Tahir Vali tahir.vali13 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 13:17:21 CST 2016

Hello,

Im interested in learning how to do string processing in Swift. Bare with
me as I am a college student. Ive done basic regex with java and Its still
confusing to me. Ive had good amount of practice with swift and
programming.

Whats the ideal approach to mastering string processing and mastering it in
Swift? Yes, I know I can read string related swift files in the standard
lib GitHub but one usually takes a certain approach to gain a conceptual
understanding. Im minoring in Computational Linguistics so I want to apply
my knowledge in that field using swift.

Thank you for your help.

--
Best Regards,