[swift-dev] [RFC] Modify the build system to enable/disable ObjC interop for any platform

Brian Gesiak modocache at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 14:24:02 CST 2016

Thanks all! It's great to hear that this wouldn't be completely unwelcome
-- especially Swift Darwin with Objective-C interop disabled.

I'll try and send a patch sometime soon -- although I'm busy with work
stuff, so at the latest it'll be sometime in December... in the meantime, I
created a task for it: https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-3292. Feel free to
comment there, or to claim the task for yourself. :)

- Brian Gesiak