[swift-dev] [discussion notes] SIL address types and borrowing

Karl razielim at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 12:09:27 CDT 2016

Could you add this (and John’s previous writeup) to the docs in the repo?

I was reasonably along the way to adding unowned optionals a while back but got totally lost in SILGen.
This info looks really valuable, but personally I find that with the mailing list format it’s hard to ever find this kind of stuff when I need it.

Thanks

Karl

P.S. going to pick up that unowned optional stuff soon, once I have time to read the docs about SILGen