[swift-dev] Android: Build error: No such module "SwiftGlibc"

William Dillon william at housedillon.com
Wed Sep 14 23:29:23 CDT 2016

I haven't succeeded in re-creating the requisite magic since the release of Swift 3.  The full moon is coming, though, so we may see success soon.

In all seriousness, what has worked in the past has been using the swift-3.0 branch, but also, not trying to build everything at once.  I'll start with a `utils/build-script -R` then one-by-one add packages like --foundation, --llbuild, etc.

Good luck!
- Will