[swift-dev] What do to when stdlib guidelines conflict with proposal?
clattner at apple.com
Thu May 12 23:57:59 CDT 2016
> On May 12, 2016, at 9:16 PM, Russ Bishop <xenadu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 12, 2016, at 8:33 AM, Joe Groff <jgroff at apple.com <mailto:jgroff at apple.com>> wrote:
>> We might want to wait till we review Andy's UnsafeBytePointer proposal. If we accept that, it will separate UnsafePointer<Void> into its own type.
> Fair enough; I can hold off on this branch until then.
I’d suggest wrapping up this proposal as specified. When/if Andy’s proposal goes through, we can move these APIs over. This proposal is progress from the status quo, perfection is the enemy of good after all.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the swift-dev