[swift-dev] ASan runtime does not come first

Joseph Bell joe at iachieved.it
Mon Apr 25 08:02:06 CDT 2016

I've just noticed (thanks to you Ryan) that compiler-rt is indeed checked
out and included in the 14.04 build but not the 15.10.  I'm going to
rebuild from the ground up on 15.10 to see if it grabs compiler-rt and
reproduces, as this is being checked out by the ci.swift.org CI server.

This error occurs before any downstream packaging (deb) and is failing the
build itself (on the test REPL, it can't even load).  Will report back in a
bit.

Joe