[swift-dev] Developing Swift in Xcode

Kenny Leung kenny_leung at pobox.com
Wed Mar 16 15:54:44 CDT 2016

This is working for me now using

    utils/build-script -x — —reconfigure

It takes over an hour to build because it doesn’t seem to be as parallel as the ninja build (less than 3x parallel vs 8x parallel).

The resulting project doesn’t work in Xcode 7.2.1, but works fine in Xcode 7.3 beta. I can just go cmd-R and it runs! Thanks for the pointers!

There are about a million warnings about losing integer precision. Are these expected?

-Kenny