[swift-dev] Support only ninja built from source

Wojciech Czekalski wczekalski at me.com
Mon Mar 14 21:19:58 CDT 2016

My statement of the problem was unfortunate.

Anyway, the script I used was not what I should’ve used to solve a problem I had. The preset in the script is probably the right thing. Sorry for raising this. If a similar issue appears in the future and is a real issue I will submit a PR to a script rather than proposing such „simplifications”.

Thanks for amazing and quick response as always!
Swift team is 💯