[swift-dev] SR-122 / CollectionsMoveIndices.swift Prototype

Dmitri Gribenko gribozavr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:20:13 CST 2016

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Shawn Erickson via swift-dev
<swift-dev at swift.org> wrote:
> Dmitri, just checking in... I have some more time to work on things it looks
> like. I will continue on Flatten.swift but that may go quickly. Just wanted
> some guidance on what to work on next (or what not to work on). I don't want
> to duplicate anything you may be working on. For now I will assume I should
> just continue on getting things back to a compiling state (and less on
> backfilling missing implementation).

Hi Shawn,

Sorry I haven't had time to work on the code or review PRs yesterday.
When the standard library compiles, we should continue with fixing the
build for other components -- the SDK overlays and unittest support
libraries, so that `build-script -R` can finish cleanly.

> Current state of my hacking...
> https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/1592
> https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/1588

Thank you!  I was reviewing these this morning, and I want to merge
them shortly.

Dmitri