[swift-dev] SR-122 / CollectionsMoveIndices.swift Prototype

Shawn Erickson shawnce at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:17:20 CST 2016

Dmitri, just checking in... I have some more time to work on things it
looks like. I will continue on Flatten.swift but that may go quickly. Just
wanted some guidance on what to work on next (or what not to work on). I
don't want to duplicate anything you may be working on. For now I will
assume I should just continue on getting things back to a compiling state
(and less on backfilling missing implementation).

Current state of my hacking...
https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/1592
https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/1588