[swift-dev] merging Swift 3 branches into master

Max Moiseev moiseev at apple.com
Tue Mar 8 17:11:29 CST 2016

Hi,

As you all are probably aware, we’ve done a lot of work on API Naming Guidelines recently. Standard Library has changed significantly to adopt new names. swiftpm, swift-corelibs-foundation, swift-corelibs-xctest, and swift-lldb have also been ported to Swift 3.

The work has been tracked in separate branches so far, and now it’s time to merge them all into master. We are planning to perform this merge in coming days.

Please raise your concerns, should you have any.

max