[swift-dev] SR-122 / CollectionsMoveIndices.swift Prototype

Shawn Erickson shawnce at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:46:15 CST 2016

If you can see a way that I can assist Austin let me know. I was
approaching it by systematically pulling in the API and implementation in a
passive way into the existing code. Then toggling things to see the scope
of changes that would be needed. Not sure what is the best way to attack
this. I will hold on that attempt for now.

See my pull request or fork for what little I had started (if you haven't
already).

https://github.com/shawnce/swift/pull/1/files
https://github.com/shawnce/swift/

-Shawn