[swift-dev] Right list?

Kostiantyn Koval konstantin.koval1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 14:10:42 CST 2016

In my opinion adding an origin to a Manifest file won’t solve the problem for 100%.
There could be a situation when 2 person would specify the same origin. Example
    origin: “com.erica”

The Github, Bitbucket (and others) takes care of providing unique user and repo names.
Reusing those would be more secure in my opinion.
In that case we don’t need to add any parameter to Manifest file and follow more convention style approach

Best Regard, Kostiantyn