[swift-dev] Want to Contribute in Swift

Jeff Hajewski jeff.hajewski at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:45:27 CST 2016

Hey Manish,

Check out bugs.swift.org and search for filed bugs that have the label
"StarterBug". These are bugs that have been filed and categorized as bugs
that would be a good place to get your feet wet. Additionally, check out
the page on contributing at Swift.org (https://swift.org/contributing/).

Thanks,
Jeff