[swift-dev] Build Failures for Swift Repos

Joseph Bell joe at iachieved.it
Fri Jan 15 23:57:33 CST 2016

Thanks Greg.  I am building for Ubuntu 14.04 at the moment and typically
have identical trees checked out for 14.04, 15.10, and another tree for
building 2.2 on a BeagleBoard X15 for the ARM packages.  The ARM tree
contains repos from hpux735 while work is being done there for ARMv7.

I try to keep all 3 aligned as much as possible so frequently just try to
build against HEAD on all repos.

I understand things are being churned at the moment so will keep updating
until I get a good state or catch the edge of a snapshot tag being released.

Joe

--
---
http://dev.iachieved.it/iachievedit/