[swift-dev] Making SwiftShims.swiftmodule

William Dillon william at housedillon.com
Fri Jan 15 11:16:10 CST 2016

You’re probably hitting the same issue as these similar bugs:

 SR-23Build fails on Ubuntu 14.04.1 -> error: opening ... 'SwiftShims': No such file <https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-23>
 SR-333Compiling hello world fails on ARM Linux <https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-333>

I haven’t really looked into it very much, but it seems like relatively minor changes in system details can cause the appearance of this.

- Will