[swift-dev] swift without markup/cmark

Rafkind, Jon jon.rafkind at hpe.com
Fri Jan 8 18:39:33 CST 2016

I've tried on linux and osx. I'm sure the build works with the provided build scripts, but right now I am doing a more traditional build where I build each component, install it to some local place, then reference the local paths in the next component that needs it. This is the typical workflow of many open source projects.

In theory, the build should be independent of the actual paths to dependencies, and instead rely on things such as pkg-config or llvm-config to get the right paths.