[swift-dev] Dockerized Swift, Build Times and Other Notes Regarding CI

swizzlr me at swizzlr.co
Sat Dec 19 14:16:14 CST 2015

This is great! On that note I think I will change the swiftdocker/swift-dev container to offer just a development dependency environment, in favour of the work you’re doing there for prebuilt stuff, and I’ll make a repo building off of what you’ve done there with different environments for a quick start experience for development with scripts and compose.

Tom