[swift-dev] [Starter Project] Teach SILParser how to parse switch_enum of undef.

Emanuel Zephir emanuelzephir at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 05:37:26 CST 2015

Okay, that works.

I have a few questions about SR-210:

1) The attached patch adds support for undefined integer value-cases in the
switch_value instruction. What is the runtime meaning of this construct?

2) Are there any other SIL instructions in the select/switch family that
need modifications? If yes, which? At least some of them (e.g.
select_value) don't support this either.

3) Are there any areas that need special attention when writing tests and
otherwise validating this change?

--Emanuel