[swift-dev] Determining if a crash is a known issue?

Greg Parker gparker at apple.com
Wed Dec 9 16:09:51 CST 2015

> On Dec 9, 2015, at 1:56 PM, Kevin Ballard via swift-dev <swift-dev at swift.org> wrote:
>
> When I get a crash in Swift, is there any easy way to figure out if it's already a known crasher?

Not that I know of.

They are not. They are crashes collected by https://github.com/practicalswift/swift-compiler-crashes . Some were discovered by users, most were discovered by automated fuzzers, and there are often duplicates among them.

--
Greg Parker     gparker at apple.com     Runtime Wrangler