[swift-dev] Determining if a crash is a known issue?

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Wed Dec 9 15:56:20 CST 2015

When I get a crash in Swift, is there any easy way to figure out if it's already a known crasher? I know there's a bunch of test cases in validation-test/compiler_crashers{,_2}/ which I assume are all existing crashers. Short of reading through them for similar-looking code, is there some solution? Ideally I'd be able to take the stack trace for my crash and correlate it against stack traces for the known crashers.

-Kevin Ballard