[swift-corelibs-dev] Better integration with UNIX tools

Jacob Williams ponyboy47 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 11:26:45 CST 2017

Since this isn’t going to be coming to Foundation any time…ever, I’d take a look at the SwiftShell framework. It makes running command line utilities from swift pretty easy. Chaining outputs from previous commands into subsequent commands is also rather simple. It’s based on Process but gives a lot of sugar that may be useful for you. I’ve been using it in one of my projects on an Ubuntu machine and it is easy to work with.

https://github.com/kareman/SwiftShell <https://github.com/kareman/SwiftShell>