[swift-corelibs-dev] Better integration with UNIX tools

Nick Keets nick.keets at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 02:43:22 CST 2017

In that case I think the discussion is kind of moot, scripts are
fundamentally different than apps, being terse is important and almost
always you want to block.

If better scripting support is a non-goal for Foundation then `Process` is
mostly fine as it is. My only wish would be to somehow make it easier to
read and write `Data` to stdin/stdout/stderr.