[swift-corelibs-dev] Got some fatalErrors when running TestFoundation target

Zhu Shengqi zetasq at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 22:23:55 CDT 2017

Hi guys, I want to contribute to swift-corelibs-foundation, but I met some
problems when testing my code. I got some fatalErrors ( e.g. in
test_gettingDatesOnGregorianCalendar(), TimeZone(identifier: "UTC") returns
a nil before being unwrapped). Do you have the same problems?

I'm using Xcode 9 beta and have tried
both swift-DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2017-06-19-a-osx
and swift-4.0-DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2017-06-12-a-osx (which swift snapshot
should I use btw?).