[swift-corelibs-dev] Unable to Build swift-corelibs-foundation

Will Stanton willstanton1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 13:50:51 CDT 2017

Hello David,

Are you seeing these errors in macOS/Xcode? If so, I think `-swift-version 3` needs to be passed to the swift compiler. Submitted this PR for Mac build issues among others: https://github.com/apple/swift-corelibs-foundation/pull/988

Matt,
I think you’re running into similar issues, but Ted already made a PR for builds done with build-script - I believe that’s why the Linux build works (https://github.com/apple/swift-corelibs-foundation/pull/956). Perhaps you can confirm in verbose mode `ninja -v`, in the swift-corelibs-foundation directory, that `-swift-version 3` is being passed in?

Regards,
Will Stanton