[swift-corelibs-dev] Unable to Build swift-corelibs-foundation

David Dunn ddunnibm at gmail.com
Thu May 18 06:07:31 CDT 2017

I've pulled down all the latest changes from
https://github.com/apple/swift-corelibs-foundation and currently using the
latest toolchain (Swift Development Snapshot 2017-05-16).
However various errors arise when trying to build.

I get numerous errors that are similar to this:
swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/Data.swift:63:41: '>>' is unavailable
'>>' was obsoleted in Swift 4

And this error also occurs:
swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSArray.swift:375:157: Contextual
closure type '(UnsafeMutableRawPointer, Int) -> Void' expects 2 arguments,
but 1 was used in closure body

I was wondering if anyone knew a way around these errors? Or is there's
something I'm doing wrong.

Thanks.