[swift-corelibs-dev] Building Foundation with SwiftPM

Tony Parker anthony.parker at apple.com
Mon Jan 30 20:43:10 CST 2017

When we were first bringing up the project we had a hack that forced the compiler to do incremental builds of the Swift files. However, it turned out that it wasn’t really safe or supported.

If there is some way to actually turn that on now in a way that allows quick turnaround (probably sacrificing things like whole module optimization and stuff), I would be in favor of enabling it.

- Tony