[swift-corelibs-dev] URLSession tests

Mike Ferenduros mike.ferenduros at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 07:02:20 CDT 2016

Hello!
I was looking for a way to contribute, and I ran into a URLSession issue,
so I started fleshing out the test module for it:
https://github.com/mike-ferenduros/swift-corelibs-foundation/blob/more-urlsession-tests/TestFoundation/TestNSURLSession.swift

It doesn't cover all of the API yet, but it does trap a bunch of issues.
But it's my first time contributing to a large, public project so I'm a bit
nervous about ploughing ahead with it... is there any chance someone could
take a quick look and let me know if I'm on the right track, or need to
fundamentally change or scrap it?

Also, I'm not sure about the etiquette of submitting failing tests (of
which there are quite a few :p )