[swift-corelibs-dev] Measurement Formatters & ICU

Philippe Hausler phausler at apple.com
Tue Aug 23 10:58:29 CDT 2016

+Daphne since she was the one who implemented the Darwin version of the unit and measurements and I think she has some ideas on how we could perhaps build a uniform version for Linux hosts.

Per the C++; the script for that phase probably needs a bit of love since we haven’t had a need for C++ to be built in CF.

Is there a specific version of ICU that we need to pick that functionality up? As it stands we don’t have a upper version limit on ICU but if we had a portion of the ICU source in CF it would probably mean that we would get symbolic conflicts when linking against versions that already had that.