[swift-corelibs-dev] Measurement Formatters & ICU

Will Stanton willstanton1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 15:36:33 CDT 2016

I recall the time formatter being deprecated in favor of measfmt, so you might be right that uatimeunitformat isn't needed. I think some functions in uatimeunitformat.cpp made combining units easier when calling from (then NS)DateComponentsFormatter, but perhaps that can be put functionality in a (Swift-)CFDateComponentsFormatter wrapper. (Not sure if Apple will come out with its own CFDateComponentsFormatter).

I think this was what I had to change to get C++ working:
https://github.com/apple/swift-corelibs-foundation/blob/master/lib/phases.py
The includes for CompileCxx should be more like CompileC.

Regards,
Will Stanton

Sent from my iPhone