[swift-corelibs-dev] [swift-build-dev] JIRA workflow: "Resolved" -> "Verify"?

Daniel Dunbar daniel_dunbar at apple.com
Mon Aug 15 12:10:55 CDT 2016

Do we anticipate Verify being used in practice much?

Would it be better to simplify the workflow and just have a single "Resolved/Closed/Done" state? If the originator does test the bug and find it isn't fixed, they can reopen.

My guess is not that many people are going to actively look at their JIRA account to find bugs that they are supposed to be verifying.

 - Daniel