[swift-corelibs-dev] [SE-0046] Implemented consistent function labels

Tony Parker anthony.parker at apple.com
Fri Apr 8 12:12:17 CDT 2016

That looks like you might be using the older compiler. The newest (at least on master) should have the change applied for :

https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0046-first-label.md

Since we are part of the Swift CI system, we have to keep master swift-corelibs-foundation up to date with the master of the Swift compiler.

- Tony