[swift-corelibs-dev] [SE-0046] Implemented consistent function labels

Daniel Eggert danieleggert at me.com
Fri Apr 8 11:58:56 CDT 2016

On 08 Apr 2016, at 16:52, Tony Parker <anthony.parker at apple.com> wrote:

> These are turbulent times for syntax in Swift. :)
>
> Pretty soon now we're also going to have to deal with the swift renaming rules as applied to all functions in corelibs-foundation.
>
> - Tony

I know. Trying to rebase my 5k+ line changes against master is turning into a full day undertaking at this point.

I'm currently seeing thousands of these on master:

.../Swift/swift-corelibs-foundation/Foundation/NSArray.swift:257:31: Extraneous '_' in parameter: 'anObject' has no keyword argument name

Is someone going to clean that up "soon"? I lost track of what we're trying to go for with the naming changes.

/Daniel