[swift-corelibs-dev] Testcases for NSDateFormatter

Taylor Franklin taylorleefranklin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:56:12 CST 2016

Hey Philippe,

In looking over your last comment and trying to implement the various
getters, I'm not sure what you mean when you were talking about "the only
addendum". So if _monthSymbols is nil, I should regenerate the
CFDateFormatter?

The following seems to be working thus far:

    internal var _monthSymbols: [String]!
    public var monthSymbols: [String]! {
        get {
            var symbols = [String]()
            let cfSymbols = CFDateFormatterCopyProperty(_cfObject,
kCFDateFormatterMonthSymbols) as! NSArray
            symbols = cfSymbols.bridge().map { ($0 as! NSString).bridge() }
            return symbols
        }
        set {
            _reset()
            _monthSymbols = newValue

--
*Taylor Franklin*
iOS Developer | IBM Mobile Innovation Lab
972-207-2051  | taylorleefranklin at gmail.com
*Blog*: http://taylorfranklin.me | *LinkedIn*:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/taylorfranklin