[swift-corelibs-dev] libdispatch import order / nondeterminism

David P Grove groved at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 11 13:19:21 CST 2016

It certainly is easier to only support the scenario when libdispatch with
embedded Swift overlay is being built/installed as part of a complete Swift
toolchain.   If that is all that can be robustly supported
(because .swiftmodule is tied to the compiler version), then it will be
easy to adapt what I've done to only support that scenario.   Is that what
I should do?

--dave