[swift-corelibs-dev] libdispatch import order / nondeterminism

Daniel Dunbar daniel_dunbar at apple.com
Thu Feb 11 13:04:15 CST 2016

I missed that a swift module was also being installed here. +Jordan, who probably has an opinion on how this should be done.

My guess is that we want a story where this all works when installed as part of a swift toolchain, and where it would be bundle inside the compiler like an overlay.

I don't think we have a real story for installing .swiftmodule files, because that usually isn't safe (they are tied to the compiler version).

 - Daniel