[swift-corelibs-dev] #if __CORELIBS_FOUNDATION__

Drew Crawford drew at sealedabstract.com
Sat Jan 2 01:26:10 CST 2016

Hi folks,

I notice that swift-corelibs-foundation is (apparently) deliberately incompatible with Darwin Foundation (https://github.com/apple/swift-corelibs-foundation/blame/master/Foundation/NSFileManager.swift#L324 <https://github.com/apple/swift-corelibs-foundation/blame/master/Foundation/NSFileManager.swift#L324>) at least for the immediate future.

I'm wondering if we can get an #if that would let me write conditional code.

Obviously the "real" answer is to fix the bugs, but (at least on my side) that will happen a lot faster if I "can" easily build the same codebase against corelibs-foundation and darwin-foundation.