[swift-users] [swift-server-dev] Fwd: Swift for cloud

Phil J. Łaszkowicz phil at omnijar.studio
Wed Jan 3 12:15:41 CST 2018

I’m using it for all of the below at considerable scale (currently running on multi-region clusters across Azure, AWS, and Digital Ocean using Kubernetes), and have been since Kitura was announced.

The primary reason for wanting to contribute to Swift server development. I’ve also experimented with using it as a machine learning development platform to much weaker results.