[swift-users] "Month 13 is out of bounds"

Jon Shier jon at jonshier.com
Tue Jan 2 13:48:09 CST 2018

	This is a known issue for High Sierra, and is output from a variety of apps during normal system usage. Just search your Console logs and you’ll see  many instances. Unfortunately I’m not sure how to ignore the output in Xcode, but you don’t need to care about it. Who knows if it’ll be fixed for High Sierra.

Jon