[swift-users] what is the use of "-frontend" argument to swift?

Atul Sowani sowani at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 00:09:32 CST 2017

Thanks Kyle and Jordan! That's the information I was looking for. Anyway I
am not using these options explicitly, but found that they are invoked
while Swift test suite is run. A few test cases are failing for me on
ppc64le and while analyzing it I came across these options. Thanks for the
info!

Best regards,
Atul.