[swift-users] About Swift Package Manager and LLDB

Michael Gottesman mgottesman at apple.com
Mon Nov 6 11:01:37 CST 2017

Or actually:

https://github.com/apple/swift/blob/master/docs/DebuggingTheCompiler.rst#debugging-failures-in-lldb <https://github.com/apple/swift/blob/master/docs/DebuggingTheCompiler.rst#debugging-failures-in-lldb>

I would just enable all of the logging and post it here or if the log is very big put the log into a pastebin.