[swift-users] .apinotesc file placement?

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Wed Nov 1 16:27:24 CDT 2017

Yep, you can! In fact, you don't even need to compile it. You can just put the apinotes file itself into the Headers/ directory and it will work, as long as

- the file has the same name as the framework, i.e. "MyKit.apinotes"
- the framework has a proper module map

(I have a task on me to write up documentation on this but haven't gotten around to it. It's not something most people need to do, but adapting an existing library is one of the more likely cases.)

Jordan